Friday, March 16, 2012

The 10 Canine Commandments

I just wanna share to you guys my former supervisor's (Anne Turla) post on my timeline six hours ago at the time of this writing. I left a comment to her post that it moved me big time and left me to really ponder on those. If you love dogs, I'm sure you will be moved as well. 
click image to enlarge
The numbers 1, 4, 5, and 7 stuck me the most. I failed to realize sometimes that dogs won't live long just like humans do. We have tons of people and things to entertain us but how about them? They may not understand what we are talking but try to speak with them - you will surely have their ears while looking straight to your eyes. And the teeth? Yes, they can hurt nor even kill us but they don't. Why is that? Because they love us - simple a that!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets